Established in 1983 as the Tourism Council of the South Pacific, the Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is the mandated organisation representing Tourism in the region. In addition to government members, the Pacific Tourism Organisation has about 145 private sector members.
The MEL & Compliance Officer is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation and compliance functions across all SPTO programmes. S/he will ensure data compilation and analysis as well as ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed by way of reporting, documenting and sharing of success stories, and working closely with the donors for reporting. S/he reports to the Manager Executive and Special Projects and will be responsible for driving and achieving the following critical outcomes:
- Develop and Implement Effective Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Systems
– Develop overall framework for project monitoring and evaluation
– Conduct capacity assessments – develop and implement indicators and monitoring strategies
– Develop tools to collect data on inputs, information and statistics for reporting
- Coordinate and Manage Relevant Programme(s)
– Assist in the successful planning and formulating of programmes
– Coordinate and monitor associated programme HR and risk policies including performance management systems
– Manage reports from Donors and relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate Compliance Functions
– Ensure compliance in grant reporting based on Donor requirements
– Guarantee the timely initiation, execution and completion of reports and relevant documentation
- Ensure Effective Reporting and Quality of Data and Information
The person we seek will have a Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Management/Research with relevant experience in a MEL position, implementing M&E and learning activities of core funded and development projects. The applicant must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Programme or Project Management/Research/Statistics
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools and data quality assessments and oversight
How to Apply: Application must be submitted online by accessing the following URL: http://app.hrmonise.com/job/SPTO/MELC with your CV which must include details of 3 professional referees.
All applications must be submitted via the respective links and any emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo: [email protected] +679 330 3137, +679 773 3137,
All candidates prior to applying must register on the SPTO Jobs Link website
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant