BANK OF BARODA (Government of India undertaking) is a bank with an international presence having -8-branches in Fiji.
Written applications are invited from suitable candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria to fill the vacancy of Messenger-cum-Driver on Contractual basis at Bank of Baroda Branches.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
i. Pass in the Form 4 final examination-Fiji Junior Certificate Examination
ii. Must have a valid and clean driving license (for cars and light goods vehicles). Candidate possessing a valid defense driving certificate will have an added advantage.
iii. Minimum -1- (one) year driving experience.
WAGES & BENEFITS
The Bank offers one of the best compensation in the industry. Wages and other benefits will be as applicable to the Service Worker Category I employees of the Bank.
Written application (signed) along with the documents mentioned under may be submitted giving reference to this advertisement, not later than Friday, 15-09-2023 to:
The Chief Executive
Bank of Baroda
86-88 Marks Street
2nd Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
P.O Box 57
Documents to be submitted along with written application are :
1. Curriculum vitae including Contact Details i.e. Mobile No., e-mail Id & Address
2. Details of work experience (copies of relevant certificate)
3. Details of driving experience
4. Qualification (copies of relevant certificate)
5. Copy of Valid driving License (Mandatory)
6. Two professional references
7. Copies of birth certificate
8. Two passport sized photographs
9. FNPF number, if available (those who do not have FNPF number must clearly state so)
For further enquires, you may contact Chief Manager (Human Resources & Admin) on telephone: 7734212 or email: [email protected]