- Consistent delivery of exceptional customer service experience.
- Effective and prompt management of customer queries and reduction in customer complaints
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships and network with business owners and key decision makers to identify and acquire opportunities.
About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
As a Merchant Business Consultant, you will be responsible for providing face to face digital services that meets the needs of Business and Commercial customers, including an effective payment process for their customers.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- To work collaboratively with the Pacific Business Team (PBT), Commercial and Retail bankers so the customers experience and merchant acquiring solutions are a smooth seamless process.
- To demonstrate a growth mindset and a focus on constant improvement of the customers banking experience.
- To focus on delivery of a consistent high quality service to our customers and proactively manage any customer issues or complaints
- To provide Digital solutions expertise to customers to help them meet their business needs and goals.
- To educate merchants and their staff on technical aspects of digital hardware and software, and provide customer conversation guidance
- To provide support for achievement of the of the Banks objectives and targets
Role Location: ANZ House, Suva, Fiji
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
What will you bring?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven experience in the banking/financial services industry;
- Good product, digital and channel knowledge;
- Delivery of good customer experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and complex issues;
- Experience in successfully managing expectations of multiple parties, internal and external;
- Familiarity and confidence in discussing technologically driven product solutions.
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank, we’ve committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and household affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 39115.