Do you want to be part of the dynamic, energetic team of hospitality people?
Are you trustworthy and reliable?
Do you have loads of energy and want a physically challenging role to perform?
Request interested applicants with the following experience and background to apply.
Qualification and Experience
- Should hold trade certificate in heavy plant mechanic with 5 years post experience.
- To carry out heavy mechanical maintenance repairs, new installation and commissioning all type of heavy plant , generators , light goods vehicle, tractors , diggers , hydraulic system etc , brush cutters , motor mowers chain saws, Fastrak, pumps etc
- knowledge on handling all type of mechanical breakdowns / repairs is highly desirable strong technical skills, high motivation and pro-active attitude ,
- Auto electrical knowledge and/or marine experience an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good work ethics and self motivated
- Must be a team player
- Attentiveness towards preventive maintenance
- Report potentially or actually unsafe or hazardous conditions both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the use of oils and greases as well as maintain the cleanliness of the maintenance workshop and storage area on a regular basis.
- Be pleasant and courteous to hotel guests and employees alike.
- Perform any other related works on day or night shifts as required by your superiors.
- Ensure all works undertaken and matters of relevance are appropriately documented for information or follow up as necessary by subsequent shifts.
- Supply high level of technical support to deliver competent mechanical service
The position requires excellent personal presentation and a willingness to live on island with meals and accommodation provided. Previous island experience would be considered an advantage.
Related Jobs (8)
Carpenters Motors- 2X Trade Apprentice (Metalock Department) on December 5, 2023 Full Time