Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vomo Island Resort
Do you want to be part of the dynamic, energetic team of hospitality people?
Are you trustworthy and reliable?
Do you have loads of energy and want a physically challenging role to perform?
Request interested applicants with the following experience and background to apply.
Qualification and Experience
- Should hold trade certificate in heavy plant mechanic with 5 years post experience.
- To carry out heavy mechanical maintenance repairs, new installation and commissioning all type of heavy plant , generators , light goods vehicle, tractors , diggers , hydraulic system etc , brush cutters , motor mowers chain saws, Fastrak, pumps etc
- knowledge on handling all type of mechanical breakdowns / repairs is highly desirable strong technical skills, high motivation and pro-active attitude ,
- Auto electrical knowledge and/or marine experience an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good work ethics and self motivated
- Must be a team player
- Attentiveness towards preventive maintenance
- Report potentially or actually unsafe or hazardous conditions both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the use of oils and greases as well as maintain the cleanliness of the maintenance workshop and storage area on a regular basis.
- Be pleasant and courteous to hotel guests and employees alike.
- Perform any other related works on day or night shifts as required by your superiors.
- Ensure all works undertaken and matters of relevance are appropriately documented for information or follow up as necessary by subsequent shifts.
- Supply high level of technical support to deliver competent mechanical service
The position requires excellent personal presentation and a willingness to live on island with meals and accommodation provided. Previous island experience would be considered an advantage.
If you feel you fit the role please express your interest in writing to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or [email protected] by 05th February 2023.