Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vomo Island Resort
Vomo Island is a luxury private island resort, located between the Mamanuca and the Yasawa Island groups. With 34 luxurious villas, the award winning VOMO offers world class service and an outstanding personal guest experience. The VOMO family are looking for new team members.
Qualification and Experience
- Should hold trade certificate in heavy plant mechanic with 5 years post experience.
- To carry out heavy mechanical maintenance repairs, new installation and commissioning all type of heavy plant , generators , light goods vehicle, tractors , diggers , hydraulic system etc. , brush cutters , motor mowers chain saws, Fastrak, pumps
- knowledge on handling all type of mechanical breakdowns / repairs is highly desirable strong technical skills, high motivation and pro-active attitude ,
- Auto electrical knowledge and/or marine experience an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good work ethics and self motivated
- Must be a team player
- Attentiveness towards preventive maintenance
- Report potentially or actually unsafe or hazardous conditions both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the use of oils and greases as well as maintain the cleanliness of the maintenance workshop and storage area on a regular basis.
- Be pleasant and courteous to hotel guests and employees alike.
- Perform any other related works on day or night shifts as required by your superiors.
- Ensure all works undertaken and matters of relevance are appropriately documented for information or follow up as necessary by subsequent shifts.
- Supply high level of technical support to deliver competent mechanical service
Please express you interest in writing to the Human Resources by:
21st May 2023 at Vomo Island Resort P.O Box 5650 Lautoka or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time