We are now looking for team players who share the same values, commitment to integrity and are experienced to successfully deliver results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns including:
• Conduct marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
• Evaluate on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
• Maintain the department’s budget and ensure all marketing activities are cost-effective
• Work with Management to establish budgets and marketing objectives
• Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
• Creativity and commercial awareness
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
• Diplomatic style to drive collaboration in a multi-stakeholder environment.
• Able to work cohesively in a team structure, work under pressure and achieve targets.
• Degree in Business Administration or Marketing related field or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
We welcome interested and suitable candidates to submit their interest using this form. All applications must be submitted by 10am, Friday, 17 June 2022.