Global Bedbank is a rapidly growing technology company that is looking for a dynamic and results-driven
marketing manager to join our team. You must be intelligent, oozing confidence, can lead a team, ambitous,
IT literate, a great organizer, a very good verbal, and written communicator, willing to work very hard, with
minimum supervision, compete in a global environment and do Fiji proud. We highly regard those with experience in solving complex problems, online marketing, and sales experience.
Job Overview | Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with the company’s goals and budget.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and their needs and preferences.
- Create compelling marketing content, such as blog posts, email newsletters, social media posts, and
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a cohesive brand message across all customer touchpoints.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed to
- Manage and lead a team of marketing professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation,
and continuous improvement.
- Develop leads and sell our products to potential customers by email, telephone, and face to face.
- Develop relationships with senior executives and middle management in Tourism and other industries, in Fiji and other Pacific countries. We expect you to hit the ground running and immediately begin achieving sales success.
- Knowledge of tourism and having contacts in the industry are highly regarded.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital marketing, plus a related field such as business administration, communications.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team effectively.
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to make informed decisions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a collaborative and supportive work environment. If you’re a driven and creative marketing professional who is passionate about technology and customer success, we want to hear from you!
Entries close by 12 March 2023. We seek to hire immediately.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time