Tropica Island Resort, an adult’s only boutique resort located on the island of Malolo in the magnificent Mamanuca Group of islands is looking for a passionate & enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator. The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing as well as working closely with the Sales & Marketing team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Hotel & Travel industry, Sales and marketing
- Advanced written English & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail & commitment to accuracy in all communications & presentations.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of publishing tools including Adobe Photoshop & WordPress.
- Knowledge & experience in social media, digital marketing, digital content creation,& communications
- Experience in graphic design, photography & videography would be highly recognized
- Experience in Property Management Software and Reservations (RMS an advantage)
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Working with the Director of Marketing to create & implement the marketing plan aligned to resort sales & revenue strategy.
- Monitoring and responding to online inquiries, converting new leads, and preparing quotations
- Assisting reservations with PMS data entry, bookings, processing & correspondence
- Regular updating of digital marketing assets to ensure up-to- date content is shown across all channels and trade partner sites
- Execution and reporting of promotional campaigns and content across websites, online media, digital, print, EOM, and social media advertising
- Management of database and digital assets
- Create engaging content across all social media channels and manage outcomes
Please submit your application along with a detailed CV (including 3 recent Referees), relevant qualifications, and vaccination card copy (both sides) to:
The Human Resources Manager via email [email protected]
Applications close on 26 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant