KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, direct, controls, co-ordinates and participates in all communication activities with emphasis on the PR aspect of the communications mix, which remains critical to this role.
- Develops and implements annual marketing goals aligned with the hotel’s overall revenue goals.
- Manages revenue generation strategies to maximize revenue direct to the hotel and lead generation for MICE & Weddings.
- Responsible for the hotel’s social media and digital presence.
- Maintains a high level of awareness of hotel competitor performance.
- Leverages all brand marketing support opportunities.
- Manage media and influencer marketing opportunities and enquiries.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar role in a 5* hotel environment.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- Proven Leadership skills and results oriented.
- Local market knowledge highly regarded.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
- Well connected with a certain public, media and social organization.
To apply please forward your applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae, three contactable business referees and telephone contacts to email@example.com OR Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P O Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm Friday 17th September 2021.