The role will be required to report directly to Director of Sales and Marketing with the strong ability to analyse local and international market trends, and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keeps the Resort a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. A managerial role within the Sales and Marketing team with a key focus on market segmentation and resort collection multibedroom residences.
- Develop and execute yearly marketing plan with the sole objective to increase revenue and awareness.
- Create, execute and manage a variety of marketing and communications activities for the Resort (Accommodation, Spa, Food & Beverage).
- Check, edit, copy write and develop resort collateral – flyers, brochures, posters, electronic mailers, advertisements, press releases, presentations, newsletters, guest letters, menus and other related materials.
- Maintain website content and manage all social media activities.
- Perform daily media monitoring across various channels.
- Carry out onsite group and individual media familiarizations trip and site inspections with various partners.
- Coordinate, lead, and oversee all brand driven Marcom activities.
- Manage and oversee all resort photo/video shoots.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Journalism or Communication.
- Five years experience in a marketing and communications role in travel, hospitality or luxury goods background.
- Proactive leader with excellent organizational skills
- Proven social media channel management experience.
- Experience with Adobe or similar graphic design software
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time