What is the job?
Working within the IHG Hotels Centralised Fiji Marketing team, and reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will support distribution channel, social and overall marketing functions for any assigned hotel property.
Including assisting with developing marketing plans, pay-per-click advertising, website management, as well as executing and measuring marketing activity designed to achieve specific marketing and brand objectives within all the core market segments for each hotel property.
The task allocation for this role may vary as required and currently has a digital marketing focus.
What we need from you?
- Driven to achieve results, you’ll be an enthusiastic and creative individual with solid and broad marketing experience. More specifically, the successful candidate will have;
- 1-2years experience in a digital campaign and content role; including demonstrated project management experience from conception through to implementation
- Experience in managing multiple lead-gen based websites
- Knowledge and experience in pay-per-click advertising with Google Ads and Facebook required.
- Knowledge and experience in using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio is advantageous
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals is preferred
- Demonstrated ability with analytical & data driven thinking
- Graduate/Bachelor’s Diploma in PR, Communications or Marketing preferred.
- Strong knowledge of using social media platforms for commercial purposes, EDM’s and content management systems.
- Great communication skills and naturally positive energy shown everyday
- Marketing experience within a hotel, travel, F&B or retail industry will be seen as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles, innovation process and strategic planning process.
- Effective and/or persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management & co-ordination skills plus ability to lead complex multi stakeholders initiatives. Eg. able to run projects end to end.
All candidates must:
- Be willing and able to meet the inherent requirement of working in a Fiji hotel, including following various safety policies and procedures, such as evidence of a Covid-19 vaccination
- Have unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Fiji.
What we Offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including:
- Paid birthday leave
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible work options
- Proactive health days
- Free meals whilst on duty
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program. IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always popular hotel perks, like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discounts retail platform makes your pay go even further. Other benefits that you will receive during each shift include free duty meals and uniform provided and laundered.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 4pm FJT Friday 24th June, 2022.