Industrial and Marine Engineering Pte Limited (IMEL), a division of Carpenters Group of Companies, has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join IMEL in the following role based in Walu Bay, Suva
The successful applicant will be required to carry out servicing, repair and maintenance of a wide range of ships and other heavy vessels.
- Trade Certificate in Fitting & Machining
- Knowledge of ships underwater gear removal and fitting.
- Must have experience on the following ship repair work:
- Removal & fitting of vessel tailshaft, bearings, rudder stock
- Sea valve servicing
- Intermediate shaft, coupling work etc.
- Experience in a marine/engineering environment is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Ability to work independently and in teams with effective communication skills
- Ability to work long and odd hours.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned, clearly mention the role applied for, no later than 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Coordinator
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
P.O. Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with subject mentioning the role applied for
Related Jobs (9)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time
Mechanical Fitter- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time