At ANZ, our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We are making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they are buying a home, building a business, or saving for things big or small.
The Manager Wholesale Policy & Portfolio Analytics, Pacific is critical to making this happen and will:
- Work on a wide range of analytical activities relating to the Credit portfolio including sound understanding of Credit Capital, Provisions, regulatory reporting for ANZ Pacific;
- Support the Senior Manager Credit Policy and Portfolio in the delivery of ‘fit for purpose’ credit policies, credit governance frameworks and procedures;
- Support the Pacific Commercial, SME and Regional credit team deliver fast and accurate decision turnarounds to customers by ensuring that Pacific Wholesale credit policies are succinct, clear, and easy to understand;
- Investigate data Quality issues impacting Credit Risk Metrics and formulate strategic solutions to uplift Credit Data Governance and Compliance; and
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across Pacific Business on the delivery of strategic change initiatives and activities.
Role Location: ANZ House, Suva
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in the role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A Degree in Accounting and Finance and/or Information System;
- Minimum 2-3 years in Commercial Banking including accounting experience would be an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of Risk & Compliance management, International Accounting Standards (IFRS);
- Strong collaboration, networking, and communication skills; and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and advanced technology and operating systems Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint.
You are not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ, a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it is not just our customers who will feel your impact. You will feel it too. Because at ANZ, you will have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You will also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 49087. Please submit your applications online by Friday, 22 September 2023.
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time