Key accountabilities include:
- Plan and organise the timely and cost effective movement of products between warehouse and fulfilment Company.
- Analyse stock on hand reports and suggest markdowns or consolidation.
- Run a series of inventory reports and perform detailed analysis of item performance.
- Identify ‘heavy’ and low turn’ inventory items and maintain communication reports for the sales team.
- Perform inventory adjustments including quantity and price variance analysis.
- Perform visual validation of received merchandise to description and package details from original purchase order.
- Basic stock monitoring to ensure operating system entries accurately reflect physical stock movements.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and resolve any disparities in the ordering process.
- Receive goods in and maintain appropriate control systems, dealing with any discrepancies in order provision.
- Develop stock control and release processes maintaining records of characteristics of items in storage.
- Liaise with other departments and inform them of inventory and release stock in line with agreed control process.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification with at least three years of successful Inventory Control experience.
- Good financial acumen with the ability to multi task several priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as the position applied for.
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 15th April 2022.