Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited is a robust business and in constant changes to its business strategies, with the new paradigm shift, the company is expanding into digital marketing. Realizing the wealth of resources available, we have decided to appoint a suitably skilled and qualified person for the position of Manager Social Media.
There are a number of platforms that the diverse companies already use and we are in search for an innovative and creative person to oversee all our social media platforms.
- Manage all the social media platforms for the Fiji and Pacific group
- Regularly update content on each platform to ensure currency
- Effectively devise marketing programs for each platform in line with business requirements
- Oversee and control each platform so that the value of each platform is optimized
- Work with our digital marketing team as well as our web design team to create new concepts
- Analyze and report to management all shortcomings and revert with an action plan
- Grow the network so that the company has a large following and constantly make the presence of the company “felt” on each platform
- Manage all advertising campaigns on social media
- Relevant degree in Marketing with focus on web advertising or designing
- Exceptional understanding of new developments surrounding social media
- Experience in handling this role with a key successes
- Out of the square thinking and ability to develop new ideas whilst have risk taking aptitude
- Sound communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- ‘On the go’ personality and adaptable to changes and flexible
In return of your exceptional skills, we will pay above market salary as well as performance based incentives coupled with added benefits befitting this role. This is a rewarding career experience above everything else!
Should you meet the criteria and are looking forward to work for a performance driven company, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your applications to the Manager Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion please reach out to Mr. Sumeet Singh on 9996326.
Carpenters values diversity and will welcome applicants from any background.
Applications close at 4pm Friday 8th July, 2022.