The Manager Research and Statistics is responsible for the overall research and statistics for the SPTO through the application of the market intelligence in the preparation of research documents/publications etc. S/he reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for driving and achieving the following critical outcomes:
- Provision of research and statistics including the preparation of annual research plan, annual regional tourism forecasts and supporting the SPTO Monitoring & Learning (MEL) framework
- Effective management and leadership of the Research and Statistics (R&S) division which includes the coordination and execution of research and related projects to better inform strategic programmes for the organisation and across the membership
The person we seek will have a Master’s Degree in Statistics or similar and a minimum 5 years’ experience a similar role. The candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Business, Management, Economics, Tourism with focus in Statistics
- Proven experience in research methodologies, forecasting and statistical analysis is essential
- Demonstrated experience writing logical and detailed research papers and reports with a high accuracy.
How to Apply: Application must be submitted online by accessing the following URL: http://app.hrmonise.com/job/SPTO/MRS with your CV which must include details of 3 professional referees.
Further details about the outcomes and minimum work/knowledge requirements can be accessed by visiting www.maxumise.com/jobs
All applications must be submitted via the respective links and any emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo:
+679 330 3137| +679 773 3137, email@example.com
All candidates prior to applying must register on the SPTO Jobs Link website – https://sptojobslink.com/