Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Our Client, TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. With over 101,000 employees committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
TotalEnergies is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for the role of Manager Reporting and Performance Analysis who will report to VP Finance and Corporate Affairs and based in Suva, Fiji.
The Manager Reporting and Performance Analysis will be required to perform all tasks relating to monthly Management Reporting, quarterly Group Consolidation Reporting, business results and company performance analysis. This also includes adhering to internal and external reporting requirements and providing management information support to other departments.
Summary of Key Accountabilities
- Monthly Management reporting and Quarterly Consolidation reporting;
- Establishment of Monthly Highlights, including review on variances between budget & actuals;
- Assisting VP Finance & CA and Manager Strategic Planning in the preparation of LTP, Budget and Forecasts based on gathered information from different departments;
- In charge of preparation and submission of quarterly consolidation package;
- Update Allocation Cycle in SAP;
- Analyze business lines margins and volume for review of Company performance at a given time;
- Provide costing on fuel products based on MOPS (Mean of Platts Singapore) and ensure accuracy of billings from fuel supplier(s).
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum requirement is a Degree in Finance/Business with at least 3 years work experience in management information/planning and analytical work.
- Excellent analytical skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy and able to work under minimum supervision with good time management skills and delivery of high-quality work within set time frames.
- Demonstrated inter-personal, communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills with the ability to work well with people at all levels and of different ethnic backgrounds and age groups.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office Excel and experience in using SAP is preferred.
- Understanding of the oil industry systems and Finance requirements internally and externally would be desirable.
A copy of the full Job Description can be found here – https://www.pacificpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Manager-Reporting-Performance-Analysis.pdf
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants must apply online at www.pacificpeople.com Applications must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae with contact details of three professional referees.
For further clarifications please contact Hannah Hicks-Maravuakula on (679) 3313229 or 7771100 or email: [email protected]
Applications close on Sunday 24 December 2023.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.