Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited seeks an experienced person to fill in the role of Manager, Operational Performance urgently.
The role will drive the transformation analysis and planning across the Group by working closely with and mentoring the operations team as well as using technology to assist with the process. The role will build strong internal relationships and take a leading role in providing insight, supporting, challenging, and measure progress and performance against such plans. This role is based in Port Moresby
Outline of duties:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency.
- Develop, maintain, and improve KPI reports and dashboards that provide insights on operational and financial performance.
- Collaborate with Business Units to create a set of annual Operational KPIs that are aligned across the
- Drive implementation of new KPIs and improve existing KPIs.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative performance analyses and recommendations for performance improvements.
- Provide support and assistance to the organisation in the ongoing reporting and development of executive and board
- Provide support in achieving the Strategic Plan including reviewing performance against the strategic objectives and tracking of the organisation’s work plan by business unit.
- Provide high quality commercial insight on business financial performance.
- Undertake research and collect data to better analyse outcomes.
- Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports for the Board and senior management in line with the corporate reporting calendar.
- Develop, revise, and enforce business policies and procedures as needed.
- Analyse monthly management accounts and draw out key performance trends.
- Develop systems and processes to produce informative reports and drive targeted performance conversations.
- Continuously improve submission requirements and templates ensuring clear, concise, standardised financial and operational
- Various ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
Requirements for the role:
- Familiarity with business systems and financial planning tools.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output.
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to enact change.
- Experience leading and managing complex workstreams and processes.
- Able to communicate effectively and concise.
- A capacity to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to work confidentially and productively with a high level of tact, diplomacy, and flexibility.
- Advanced computer skills required for Windows Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project, in addition to Outlook and web-based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
If you think you have what it takes to be in this role, we would like to hear from you.
All applications must provide the following:
- A cover letter.
- A current CV with names of three (3) contactable referees.
- A copy of your current Driver’s License.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District
Applications close on Friday, 21st April 2023 at 5pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hand delivered to Ground Floor, Credit House, Cuthbertson Street, Port Moresby, National Capital District or emailed to [email protected].
Related Jobs (4)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time