Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
FMF Foods Ltd
- Ensure full efficiency of milling activities to assure operations are optimized.
- Pian, direct and coordinate all activities related to plant maintenance, turnaround and capital expenditure program for the plant maintenance.
- Initiate maintenance standing instructions and ensure revision and updating of existing standing instructions, maintenance procedure manuals and policy manuals.
- Troubleshoot equipment and take corrective action as needed
- Liaise with production. maintenance and other teams to improvise the production process.
- Engage staff for continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Undertake mentoring initiatives to groom the future leaders of the business.
- Degree in Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience preferably in a similar role.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office. and databases.
- Ability ta work well in a team environment and independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
1ST JULY 2022
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN WALUBAY
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to team HR at [email protected]