As the Manager Marketing you are required to develop, implement, and coordinate all SPTO marketing and communication activities; it is expected to enhance SPTO’s digital marketing campaign by leveraging various digital platforms to promote SPTO presence and visibility in the Pacific and internationally. S/he reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and you will be responsible for successfully driving the following critical outcomes:
- Manage and market the SPTO & Pacific Islands brand with a focus on integrity and positioning.
- Drive the shift from traditional to innovative digital marketing approaches aligned with international expectations; and effective stakeholder management & engagement
- Implement effective annual strategic marketing plans in line with SPTO’s vision and mission.
- Oversee timely production of marketing plans, programs, and activities
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, covering web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Prepare and submit strategic, operational, and marketing plans and programs.
- Manage the Marketing Division’s budgets following SPTO’s guidelines.
The person we seek will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in the Tourism Industry is advantageous with a Bachelor in Tourism, Management or similar. Experience working in a regional organisation or a CROP Agency (Council of Regional Organisations in the Pacific) will be an added advantage The applicant must possess the following:
- Exceptional proposal and report writing skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Possess a high level of research and analytical skills and ability to analyse market trends
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good working knowledge of Donor requirements and procedures for project implementation and reporting
*This position will be advertised internationally. Interested candidates from SPTO member countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply & view the Role description, visit our Job Board at: https://jobs.hrmonise.com/
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo: +679 330 3137| +679 773 3137, [email protected]
In order to be considered, candidates must be registered on the SPTO Jobs Link website – https://sptojobslink.com/ – before submitting their application.
SPTO is an equal opportunity employer. Persons of any religion, ethnicity and gender are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 24 September 2023