C.J Patel & Company Limited is a leading group of companies operating in Fiji with over 80 years of history. Company has a diverse investment portfolio ranging from manufacturing to trading and over 1,000 employees around the country.
We are currently looking for a Manager Internal Audit to join our audit team based in Lami. The primary objective of the department is to add value and improve overall Group operations. This is achieved through bringing in a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
The position holder will be required to serve as a team leader during audit projects, coordinating with senior auditors and other auditors in order to ensure that audits progress according to established plans. The position holder reports to the General Manager Internal Audit. He/She will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Completing Annual risk assessment and development of Annual Internal Audit Plan that focuses on the key risk areas of the Company;
- Audit planning, fieldwork, Supervise Audit staff during audits and reviewing audit work papers prepared by the audit staff.
- Reviewing existing controls and processes critically and suggest measure to improve the same thru IT integration.
- Ensuring all audits are completed in compliance with the Audit policies and procedures.
- Identifying and analyzing causes of uneconomic and inefficient practices in the assigned areas of responsibilities and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Audit reporting: prepare reports and communicate findings and recommendations to the Management.
- Handle Investigation / Forensic assignments independently and submit report within the timeframe assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
The successful incumbent(s) must have a Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or IT from a recognized university with at least 4 – 8 years of experience in a similar capacity. CPA membership is desirable. Candidates with extensive experience and post graduate studies will also be considered. Applicants must possess excellent communication, strong analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy.
This role presents itself as a great opportunity for a talented and experienced professional to make their mark with the Group. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment, and the opportunity to grow within the Group.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meets the above criteria can send their application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the position applied “Manager Internal Audit ” to [email protected]
Application closes on 16th April 2023
Related Jobs (18)
Carpenters Motors – Credit Officer (Suva) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Partner on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- E-Commerce on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Assistant on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Finance Systems Analyst on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- Financial Model on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Specialist on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Support Officer – E-Commerce & M-PAiSA on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time