About Australia Pacific Training Coalition
The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is a centre for training excellence and collaboration, working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhances Pacific prosperity. APTC has country offices in Fiji, Vanuatu, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste. The Regional Head Office is located in Suva, Fiji.
The Manager Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is responsible for overseeing information and communications technology (ICT), and management information system (MIS) support for the APTC.
The role is required to drive and implement ongoing business improvement including transforming business systems, processes and technology into an integrated platform that meets organisational and business management requirements. The role is responsible and accountable for providing ICT management systems and services to enable the APTC to meet its strategic and operational objectives.
The position will be based in Fiji and may involve travel to campus countries.
As our ideal candidate, you must have:
- Five or more years’ relevant management experience, or equivalent combination of relevant education.
- Five or more years’ relevant work experience managing an ICT portfolio within a regional context, preferably in TVET industry
- Possession of a relevant degree in Information and Communications Technology from a recognized tertiary institution or approved equivalent.
- Proven ability to provide leadership and direction to achieve strategic and operational organizational goals with the ability to translate strategic information technology strategies into operational plans and outcomes.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a multicultural team and build confidence in others to enhance service delivery; develop and support a learning culture as evidenced by the ability to liaise and negotiate, satisfy client needs and motivate and gain commitment from staff.
- Proven ability to foster a positive and supportive work environment, with the ability to identify and manage partnerships and networks effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage heavy workloads, maintain accuracy and meet deadlines, ability to work under pressure and capacity to resolve issues with limited assistance.
For more information about this role, please review the Role Description.
Remuneration – FJD 118,100 per annum, with 10% superannuation.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please ensure you:
- Address all the Key Selection Criteria questions available in the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume which includes the contact details for two (2) referees.
To start an application, click on the ‘apply’ button below
All applications must be submitted online.
For enquiries, please contact the Rowena Erasito via email [email protected]
Applications close 9:59pm FJ Time, Wednesday 15 February 2023.
APTC is an equal opportunity employer; fostering a fair, safe and socially inclusive environment, embracing all forms of diversity.
APTC is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnical background, including persons living with disabilities to apply.