We are hiring
– Join a high-performing team culture and experience growth in a global professional services firm
– Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse, and supportive culture
– Work with a varied client base and have a true impact in the work you do every day
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition, and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people, and our communities.
We have exciting, career-building opportunities for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our Business & Tax Advisory teams at our Nadi and Suva locations.
Our Business & Tax Advisory team supports clients in managing their compliance requirements and to plan for business success and growth. We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives, and acute insights that assist clients in making informed
Manager Business & Tax Advisory, Nadi
Based at our Nadi office, this is a key management role covering tax, accounting, business advisory compliance and consulting engagements. You must have a minimum of five years relevant experience in a professional services environment, as well as a thorough working knowledge of the
Fiji taxation and Companies Act laws and related business disciplines.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills, and experience could include:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications, including CA or CPA
• Strong experience in either corporate tax or private clients/middle market gained in another professional services or similar environment
• Experience with IFRS for SMEs / Special Purpose financial statements compilation
• Excellent tax and accounting technical / systems capabilities
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
Applications stating the position applied for, together with a detailed curriculum vitae and referees should be sent to [email protected] no later than 4pm, Tuesday 6 June 2023.
Applicants should complete the online application form which can be accessed via the link below or the QR code:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
Related Jobs (16)
Tradesman Electrical | Team Leader Information Center | IT Security Engineer on September 27, 2023 Full Time