Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accommodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professionals with outstanding knowledge, expertise, and experience of a luxury product to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Relevant qualifications and significant experience within the Resort or Hotel
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and cost controlling
- Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing a procurement and supply inventory program
- Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements and storage systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel and E-Mail Programs
- Good work ethics & must be physically fit and healthy
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application detailing which role you are applying with curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: email@example.com Fax: +679 664 0014
Applications close 23 September 2022