This position will be based at the Livestock Engineering site in Lakena, Nausori reporting to the Livestock Engineering Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Developing and managing detailed maintenance schedules and work orders.
- Coordinating and scheduling all maintenance activities.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work complies with safety regulations and industry standards.
- Maintaining accurate records of maintenance performed, equipment conditioning, and maintenance costs through MEX.
- Working with engineering and operations teams to plan and implement equipment modifications and upgrades.
- Working with vendors and contractors as and when needed.
- Participating in the development and implementation of maintenance policies, procedures, and best practice.
- Assist in general administrations.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Tertiary Education in Engineering.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using maintenance planning and scheduling software.
- Good knowledge of safety regulations and industry standards.
- Familiarity with maintenance equipment and supplies procurement processes.
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
If this position appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager to [email protected] with the position title as the email subject. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 22nd September 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.