Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Maintenance Manager for our property management team. The Maintenance Manager will oversee the maintenance and repair of our properties, manage a team of maintenance staff, and ensure that our buildings and facilities are maintained to a high standard.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance and repair of all properties managed by the company
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to ensure the longevity of the properties and their systems
- Manage a team of maintenance staff, providing guidance and training as necessary
- Coordinate and supervise the work of outside contractors and vendors when necessary
- Develop and manage the department budget, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for and adequately allocated
- Work closely with the property management team to ensure that maintenance and repair issues are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Conduct regular inspections of properties to identify maintenance and repair needs
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance activities, including work orders, purchase orders, and inventory records
- Ensure that all maintenance activities comply with local and federal regulations and safety standards
- Stay up-to-date with advances in maintenance technology and techniques, and implement new methods as appropriate
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in property maintenance, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of maintenance staff and outside contractors
- Knowledge of building systems, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and work on elevated surfaces
- Ability to work in confined spaces
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Maintenance Manager with a passion for ensuring that properties are well-maintained and in excellent condition, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job simply click on the blue “Apply” button below. If you prefer to use email instead, please send your CV and other relevant documentation to [email protected]. Please include the Job ID “#16110” in the email’s subject to ensure your application is processed.