Carpenters Waters (Fiji) Limited, proud owner of Island Chill artesian water is seeking to employ suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role to be based in Vuqele, Tavua.
This position will lead the maintenance field of general maintenance workers.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of plant at the factory.
- Perform skilled maintenance activities varying with area of assignment, including performing basic trade activities such as electrical, machinery within the factory and its facilities.
- Oversee pest control programs, programming and troubleshooting plant management systems and liaise with contractors for construction and upkeep of factory infrastructure.
- Inspects the work of maintenance staff and contractors to ensure that work meets specifications and standards.
- Inspect factory facilities to ensure that is being properly maintained and provides a safe environment for users.
- Inventories and order supplies, equipment and materials for projects, including determining appropriate supplies and materials and locating vendors.
- Perform training on safety issues and ensure staff follows safe working practices and standard operating procedures while carrying out maintenance work.
- Assist in tracking of expenditures on projects and maintain logs and records of work performed and materials used.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar Maintenance position in a factory operation is mandatory or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button or email detailed resume outlining qualification, experience and referees to email@example.com with subject as “Maintenance Coordinator” no later than Monday 21st March, 2022.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time