As Loyalty Ambassador Champion, you will deliver IHG One Rewards program benefits
- IHG One Rewards understands and celebrates that no two members are the same – so we created a loyalty program to help members earn points faster, use the points how they want and get the benefits that matter most to them.
- Monitor guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition to all VIP/Ambassador/PCR members and repeat guests, and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Monitor guest relations personnel to ensure Ambassador/PCR members consistently receive all benefits, repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service
- Review all expected arrivals on daily basis, and to pre-select PCR enrolment targets.
- Inspects all pre-assigned member / VIP rooms prior to arrival.
- Greet VIP / member / repeat guests personally
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
- Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
- Perform such functions as to include but not be limited to: Ambassador/Priority Club and regular guest welcome letters Solicitation of Ambassador/Priority Club applications Attending to special requests by guests
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective action
- Schedule and attend regular Ambassador/Priority Club and VIP guest cocktail parties and social engagements in an effort to further improve on service delivery
- Review arrival lists for Ambassador/Priority Club Rewards members and all VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
- Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis and check room before guest arrival
- Overall responsible for ensuring and maintaining the entire range of services offered for the Ambassador/Priority Club members, VIP’s, and repeat guests, also long staying guest , first time arrival and special date guest, etc with the aim to maximum guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for room inspection
- Organize and conduct regular meeting related to Ambassador/Priority Club activities to facilitate communications and smooth operations
You will also take charge of our business center and perform executive personal assistant to GM duties for day to day work including communication with guests, customers, department heads, clients and suppliers. Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination. Open, read, and prepare answers to routine email and letters. You’ll manage and oversee diary and calendar. Assumes full responsibility for all administrative duties in the Executive Office ensuring professional and timely execution of all tasks.
What we need from you
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and friendly individual who is willing to learn and build an extraordinary career within a global company.
The ideal candidate will have:
· You will have 3-4 years previous leadership experience in managing Front Office/Rooms within a luxury hotel brand.
· You will have a strong knowledge of current hotel systems including Opera, Concerto, etc and your warm and approachable communication style is what you are most known for.
· You have developed a keen ability to build and maintain strong relationships along with demonstrated ability to interact with guests, team members and third parties (including contractors) that reflects highly on the Hotel, the brand and IHG.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holiday shifts are all part of the role.
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism/Hotel Management, or Tourism/Hotel related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- A team player, proactive, responsible, hardworking, and able to work under pressure.
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
The Grand Pacific Hotel is on an historic journey as we transit into our Luxury & Lifestyle collection of becoming “InterContinental Grand Pacific Hotel Suva”
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
How to Apply
You can send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant