Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Cutting of box keys for Post Offices
- Changing of locks for Suva or unpaid Postal Boxes
- Locking and unlocking of Suva Front Loading Boxes
- Cutting of external keys.
- Unlocking and Servicing of Safe
- Unlocking of internal and external door, drawers and other locksmith issues.
- Cutting keys for safes and combination change.
- Repair and service box locks
- Attend to other Post Offices and Maritime stations for unlocking of safes and cutting keys.
- Ordering of locksmith products from overseas suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least a 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of customers
Vacancy No: 19/23
How to Apply?
Only applications submitted through the online recruitment portal will be accepted.
For full details of the vacancies and to apply, please visit:
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 24th March, 2023.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer