South Sea Cruises, South Sea Island, South Sea Sailing & Blue Lagoon Cruises are all part of the South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator. Offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands we are excited to announce that we have various positions available commencing from late March 2022.
Loading Attendants – Port Denarau
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position which you’re applying for.
- Work as part of a flexible team given our vessels and islands operate 7-days per week.
- Be willing to travel daily and/or stay on the island in staff accommodation for those positions which may require it including both Blue Lagoon Cruises & South Sea Island. All other positions are based from Port Denarau.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic.
- Be available to commence from late March 2022.
- Applicable maritime certifications for those positions requiring it.
- Clean police record.
- Recent graduates who may have a lack of work experience but with the right qualifications and plenty of positive attitudes are welcome to apply.
Opportunities like those advertised available don’t come up often and if you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment within the South Sea Cruises Group then you are encouraged to apply in writing detailing which role you’re applying for and why you’re the best person for the position.
How to apply
Please also include your latest CV and certificates.
Both can be sent by
Submit online: Click on “Apply Now” or
Email: email@example.com or
Post: South Sea Cruises Group Recruitment, PO Box PD052, Denarau.
For more information on the South Sea Cruises Group, our websites can be found here https://www.southseacruisesfiji.com/
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 4th March 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted