Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Load/unload all baggage by destination to /from containers/aircrafts allocated to particular destination.
- Observe the accepted practice of airline standards.
- Ensure maximum utilisation of the ULD by using all available space effectively.
- Adhering to all identification labels such as [THIS WAY UP] arrow.
- Handle baggage in such a manner that it doesn’t sustain damage.
- Ensure final baggage removed and loaded into the aircraft.
- Ensure PJ baggage are discharged first.
- Assist the Passenger Service Agent- baggage with disposal of surplus transfer/ bags.
- Wash and polish equipment as directed.
- Keep area of work in a neat and tidy condition.
- Maintain the proper storage of ULD’s.
- Assist in removal of cargo from cooler.
- Carry out all other associated functions assigned from time to time.
- Pass in Year 12 or equivalent, including a pass in English.
- 1-year work experience is required;
- knowledge of Airport operations is desirable.
- Must have a valid LTA Group 2 driving license.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift weights up to 32kgs.
- Computer literate and ability to present written reports when required.