Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the role of a Litigation Officer to be based in Head Office, Suva. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Assist the Legal Manager in all legal matters including preparation of cases, legal opinion, legal research, submissions and debt recovery.
- Prepare legal documents such as contracts and hire/sales purchase agreement including court pleadings.
- Attend to Employment Relations Tribunal.
- Undertake legal research about the case in question.
- Regularly upgrade knowledge about corporate law and new amendments that have been implemented.
- Draft and review a varied range of commercial agreements and manage litigation and assist in insurance matters.
- Provide active legal support to implement corporate actions that are compliant with corporate compliance requirements.
- At least three years experience in a legal environment
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of commercial law and preparation of security documents.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail and a good team player
Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to email@example.com with subject as the position applied for.
Applications can also be posted to:
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 29th July 2022