We are offering $20,000 to $35,000 gross per annum for the right skill sets.
- Install, test, repair and maintain building’s electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the clients.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room.
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license.
- At least two years hands-on experience.
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude.
- Work on shift including working odd hours with minimum supervision
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to Meenal Narayan on [email protected] with the subject as position applied for.