- Install, test, repair and maintain building’s electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the clients.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room.
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license will be an advantage.
- At least two years hands-on experience.
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude.
- Work on shift including working odd hours with minimum supervision.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com no later than Friday 13th May 2022.