We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join our Maintenance Team!
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out general maintenance on commercial property.
- Install, test, repair and maintain building’s electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the clients.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license
- At least two years hands-on experience
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude.
- Work on shift including working odd hours with minimum supervision.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.