Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited seeks an experienced person to fill in the role of Lending Officer.
The Lending Officer is responsible for facilitating lending for Credit Corporation clients by assessing credit worthiness and processing relevant paperwork in an efficient and timely manner. This role is based in Mt Hagen.
Outline of Duties:
- Conducting personal interviews and taking telephone enquiries on CCF loans products with current and prospective clients.
- Prepare and compile new finance applications.
- Perform quality checks on other loan applications that are ready for approval stage and settlement.
- Do up all insurance Premium Funding Deals,
- Upload all securities under CF on the Personal Property Securities Register.
- Maintain relations with relevant stakeholders.
- Diploma in Business Management
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Business or related field (desired)
- Sound knowledge on financial analysis, loan analysis, underwriting
- 3 years or more experience in a financial institution
- 3-5 years’ experience in credit/loan assessment or loans officer role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) /interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft application, database, accounting software
Instructions for candidates:
- Your application must include a cover letter and updated CV
- Applications can be hand-delivered to the P&C team, Ground Floor, Credit House, Port Moresby or hand delivered at the Mt Hagen Office, Kintip Surgery Limited Building or alternatively email to [email protected]
- Applications close on Wednesday, 25th of January 2023
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District