Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited seeks an experienced person to fill in the role of Leasing Officer, Properties.
The Leasing Officer will support the Property Sales and Marketing Manager with all Tenant Lease Agreements for both Residential & Commercial Properties (Era Dorina, Era Matana Estates and Credit House). This is a full-time role and is based in Port Moresby.
Outline of duties:
- Responsible for handling all tenant lease agreements for Credit House, Era Matana Estate & Era Dorina Estate incoming client queries/sales and property inspections.
- Weekly Audit of all Lease Agreements.
- Ensure Lease Audit Tracker is updated weekly.
- Ensure all lease agreements are up to date in the Tenant Folders as hard-copies and soft-copies.
- Ensure tenants are contacted three (3) months before the expiration of the Lease Agreement.
- Liaise with the Sales & Marketing Team for communications regarding tenant movements.
- Liaise with the Sales & Marketing team for new tenant information and ensure lease documentation process is complete.
- Ensure Lease Documentation and Payment Process is complete prior to tenant’s Entry Inspection.
- Ensure that record keeping of new leases are updated in the Lease Register and coordinated with the Accounts team.
- Ensure that record keeping of bond refunds and stamp duties are updated and coordinated with the Accounts team.
- Maintain a log of activities for PSMM, take initiative and make recommendations where necessary.
- Ensure Tenancy Schedules for Era Matana Estate, Era Dorina Estate & Credit House is up to date.
- Other duties as required by the Property Sales and Marketing Manager.
Requirements for the role:
- Diploma level, higher education or relevant marketing experience.
- Great networking skills for building external and internal relationships.
- Knowledgeable in Property industry in PNG.
- Has great database of corporate networks.
- Articulate and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent Filling skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Uses initiative and good organizational skills.
- Great ethical awareness and self‐driven.
- Innovative thinking.
- Comfortable with explaining lease agreements to prospective & existing clients.
- Experience with Microsoft applications (word, excel, email and database systems).
- Committed self‐starter with strong personal motivation and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrable leadership/management skills.
- Driving license.
If you think you have what it takes to be in this role, we would like to hear from you.
Applications close on Friday, 23rd December 2022 at 5pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications must provide the following:
- A cover letter
- A current CV with names of three (3) contactable referees
- A copy of your vaccination card (Green Card)
- A copy of your current PNG Driver’s License.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District
Related Jobs (64)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time
IRI Gap Analysis Request for Proposal (RFP) – Melanesia on February 1, 2023 Consultant