Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited urgently seeks an experienced person to fill in the role of Learning & Development Officer.
The L&D Officer is responsible for contributing and delivering value-added People & Culture services. in alignment with learning and development needs that contribute to the achievement of business objectives. This role is based in Port Moresby.
- Participate in the Development of Credit Corporation’s Talent Management Lifecycle and supporting frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external parties (e-Learning Service providers, Cognology), fostering trust and promotion Generating and preparing L&D reports for various stakeholders, attendance, feedback, adoption, utilization, completion, compliance, satisfaction, various other KPIs defined within L&D or by the business.
- Maintaining training records, including making manual changes where the technology (Cognology) does not allow automated status updates.
- Creating and building eLearning content and liaison with various service providers.
- Assist Senior Leaders to implement the learning and development needs of their team members to achieve business objectives, and sources learning solutions to build capability.
- Participates in the evaluation and monitoring of learning solutions to ensure learning outcomes are achieved.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in human resources.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in eLearning management systems.
- High levels of integrity and personal ethics.
- Excellent organization and time management approach with ability to work well under pressure.
- High attention to detail and outcome orientation.
- Working knowledge of people and culture policies and procedures: (Learning Management solutions).
If you think you have what it takes to be in this role, we would like to hear from you.
All applications must provide the following:
- A cover letter
- A current CV with names of three (3) contactable referees
Applications must be addressed to:
The Head of People & Culture
Credit Corporation (PNG) Limited
P O Box 1787
Port Moresby, 121
National Capital District
Applications close on Thursday, 30th March 2023 at 5pm.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hand delivered to Ground Floor, Credit House, Cuthbertson Street, Port Moresby, National Capital District or emailed to [email protected].
Related Jobs (1)
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time