COMO Laucala Island is an award- winning private resort island, catering to the most discerning traveller. The resort offers an unparalleled level of luxury and privacy to our international clientele.
COMO Laucala Island now offers the following career opportunities to qualifying professional.
A Laundry Manager is responsible for running laundry departments day to day operations and also to deliver an excellent Guest experience while managing stock ordering and supplier relationships.
This is a role that requires a self-motivated person with the knowledge, experience, and skills.
· Ensures that all House and Food & Beverage linen, general Resort linen and uniforms are processes in a timely manner to allow optimum operation of each department.
· Directs staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the Laundry Service areas, Locker Rooms, Equipment’s and Linen Room.
· Processes Guest Valet and Team Members personal clothing to the resort standards.
· Ensures all staff are trained, monitored and fully equipped to perform their specified tasks within the Laundry.
· Cooperates with the Housekeeping and Resort Team.
· Ensures vigilance at all times and reports any unusual matters immediately to the Executive Assistant Manager.· Responsible for the management and investigation of all complaints regarding customers’ damaged clothing and put forward relevant solutions.
Education, Experience and Personal Attributes
· 3 years working in 5 star hotel/resort in the same role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Possess professional knowledge of all areas in the laundry operation such as washing, spotting, starching, dry-cleaning, pressing, clothing materials and laundry machine operation.
· Must be able and willing to undertake physically demanding work.
· A positive attitude with a flexible approach to working hours.
· Strong communications skills (verbal and written) & excellent problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to live and work in an island environment and community.
Please forward your application letter stating the position you are applying for, a detailed and updated CV, all certificates relevant to the role, valid driving license to [email protected] no later than 5pm, 08th January 2023.
Note that it is a requirement of COMO Laucala Island, that all team members complete a full course of the COVID-19 vaccination, along with following boosters.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (30)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time