Kokomo Private Island Fiji is seeking an experienced and qualified Landscape Manager to be responsible for planning, creating attractive outdoor environments around the resort, lead a dedicated team of Grounds Maintenance and be based on the resort in Kadavu.
· Need to have a flair for design, knowledge of plants and soils
· Interpersonal skills and experiences to allow effective communication with workers and management
· Team-leading skills and good team player
· Proficient in working with landscaping software and understand local regulations regarding plantings and landscape design
· Capable of carrying out physical duties e.g., digging and lifting
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers
· Awareness of and ability to adhere Health & Safety regulations
· An associate degree in horticulture or degree in landscaping
· Work experience in the same field
· Valid driver’s license
· Any relevant valid safety training certification from a recognised training facilitator will be an added advantage.
· First Aid & Fire Warden Certification is desirable
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Use individual judgment and knowledge of landscape principles to determine if all work complies with local standards and regulations
· To develop and implement strategies for the improvement of soil conditions and to manage the maintenance of the garden
· To lead a team of grounds maintenance and to ensure that responsibilities are appropriately delegated
· To ensure maintenance of all equipment used, keep equipment safe & clean and store in an appropriate location, and report any faults or safety
· To fully utilize natural available resources into landscaping practices to create a Eco-friendly and sustainable environment.
· To carry out any related duties as and when required
Please note we will only be considering applicants who meet the minimum requirements outlined above.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Related Jobs (20)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time