Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vanuatu Services Engie is looking for a Ni-Vanuatu candidate for its food and water testing laboratory to work as a:
- Equivalent experience Successful experience in a similar position for 5 years
- Baccalaureate level in physical or life sciences
- BAC+2 level (BTS, DUT, L2) in a technical or scientific sector.
- Working knowledge of basic laboratory methods, techniques, and procedures
- Working knowledge of use and care of basic laboratory test equipment and apparatus
- Working knowledge of the dangers of harmful bacteria
- Some knowledge of principles of chemistry, biology, and bacteriology
- MS Office proficient (word, excel).
- Good relational.
- Take note of the instructions for carrying out interventions and analyses
- Prepare the materials and consumables necessary for the analyses as well as the culture media
- Prepare the materials and consumables required for the analyses as well as the culture media, carry out the sampling at the clients’ premises while taking care of the safety aspects defined with the clients and for its own activity
- Carry out analyses in accordance with the standards and methods established in the laboratory and in full compliance with safety instructions, in particular for the analysis residues
- Carry out the control and calibration tasks of the laboratory equipment
- Measuring, analyzing and recording data and transmitting them to his/her hierarchy
- Record the results of measurements and analyses and fill in the appropriate forms
- Record the results of measurements and analyses and fill in the forms provided for this purpose, carry out periodic assessments of the analyses carried out
- Carry out a diagnosis of breakdowns of laboratory equipment and instruments and plan maintenance operations, carry out first-level maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Clean and maintain equipment (glassware, equipment)
- Ensure the cleanliness of the laboratory and vehicles
- Report periodically on his/her activity to his/ her hierarchy and inform him/her without delay of any malfunction
- Good command of French, English and Bislama.
How to Apply
Applications are to be forwarded to the Director of Operations at the following address:
VANUATU SERVICE ENGIE – P.O. Box. 6 – Port Vila or by e-mail at [email protected], no later than March 13th, 2023.
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time