Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and a co-manufacturer for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Laboratory Analyst to be based in Ba.
- Perform routine and non-routine evaluation and chemical tests on raw materials, packaging, samples, and intermediate and finished products as requested or assigned.
- Diligently log and analyses the data revealed by lab tests and maintain and manage documentation for the same.
- Ensure all test results are precise and released to the factory on time.
- Perform maintenance on lab equipment by making calibrations, cleaning equipment, otherwise keeping equipment functioning properly and report issues to the lab supervisor on a timely manner.
- Carry out routine line visits to the processing area for sampling and to ensure SOP conformance.
- Diploma in Industrial Laboratory Technology or Degree in Biology/Chemistry/Food Science or related field
- At least two years’ work experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP and Food Safety Management would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Willing to work on shift basis.
A market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online via link:
For enquiries contact Human Resources Department on Phone: 6674322
Applications close on 6th July 2022
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time