The Ramada Resort by Wyndham is seeking suitable candidates to join the Kitchen team. The position vacant is for Kitchen steward. Primarily responsible for operating and maintain maintain cleaning equipment and tools. Also responsible for washing dishes, china ware, flatware, cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning and detailing equipment’s etc. Maintains the kitchen, dish washing and back area in an inspection-ready condition in accordance with local authority and hotel guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related service ware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Consistently adheres to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Be able to work varied shifts, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Should have a positive attitude, Communicates effectively, work under pressure and Priorities and works efficiently with limited supervision
How to Apply
If you have the skills and desire to join our team, please send your resume with a cover letter and Contact details of (3) three recent referees to [email protected]
Applications will close 31st May 2023
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time