Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accommodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professional with outstanding knowledge, expertise, and experience of a luxury product to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
Kitchen Purchasing Officer
- Previous experience in the same role in a hotel or Resort
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel and email programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in ordering products and supplies which includes determining the appropriate vendor (i.e. comparing price and quality standards) and entering purchases into the food management database.
- Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements and storage systems
- Ensures the practice of receiving, storing and issuing of goods are in accordance with the best possible practices
- Manage purchases for kitchen, purchasing process and control food cost at targeted level
- Coordinates the transport of the resorts weekly stores delivery and ensures stock are secure and inventory is accurate
- Assists cost controller with food/menu costing and planning
- Makes sure that store is always hygienically clean and complies with OHS rules and regulations
- Compiling and preparing of internal reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application detailing which role you are applying with curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected]
Applications close 9 February 2023