Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is seeking to employ energetic and self-motivated individual to the Kitchen Hygienist & Engineering & Stores Coordinator roles in this prestigious 5-star resort located on Denarau Island, Fiji. We create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! Genuine hospitality and ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Handling the Food Safety, Health and Safety in the Resort.
- Implementing/maintaining HACCP, Food Safety and Personal Hygiene Standards.
- Writing food safety management system manual and standard food safety procedures as per local and internal guidelines.
- Implementing systems and conducting regular checks to ensure food handlers are adhering to good food and personal hygiene practices, during food preparation.
- Carrying out internal Food Hygiene Audits in all food preparation areas.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing and updating the food safety management system procedures, in accordance with local regulations and international standards.
- Training food handlers in Essential Food safety as per local authority standards.
Managing day-to-day activities of Food Safety and maintaining Hygiene records, appropriately.
- Monitoring and verifying that food is received, handled, prepared, stored, transported and served always in a satisfactory manner, in accordance with the Food Safety & HACCP Rules & Regulations.
- Conducting supplier audits to approve food suppliers and providing awareness training in HACCP for all food handlers.
- Work very closely with the chief steward and conduct weekly kitchen training.
- A can-do attitude.
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Hygienist in a 5-star Hotel environment is a must.
- Serv Safe Certified Management course completion or equivalent candidate is preferred
- Able to perform and compile accurate food and beverage safety audits monthly within the HACCP standards of food and beverage safety, supply an action plan to eliminate as many possible areas of concern in all F&B beverage outlets
- Comprehensive knowledge of F&B hygiene practices as well as occupational health and safety standards.
- Pay Global knowledge will be an added advantage, must be able to learn this upon employment acceptance within in minimal time.
- Must possess the ability to accurately train and develop staff in Food and Beverage hygiene practices using current criteria’s and be able to identify areas for staff improvements, followed by monthly knowledge testing for staff.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to motivate staff in food and beverage safety and have the ability to take the hard road to ensure safe food and beverage handling as well as hygiene is maintained and championed by staff daily to insure guest and staff safety.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, proof of vaccination for both doses, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to [email protected] OR Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P O Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm, Friday 30th September 2022.
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant