Date of Issue: 22 August 2022
POSITION : VARIOUS POSITIONS (part time staff)
DEPARTMENTS : KITCHEN
RESORT : TOKATOKA RESORT
CLOSING DATE : 29 SEPTEMBER, 2022
Tokatoka Resort provides a beautiful and convenient location near Nadi International Airport offering the personalized service that Warwick Hotels and Resorts is known for with over 60 Hotels, Resorts and spas worldwide in locations including Europe, USA, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific.
These challenging and exciting positions require dedicated individual with initiative and self- motivation. The resort is looking for suitable candidates to take up the following roles:
· Kitchen Hand / Steward
· Spa Therapist
· Certificate/Diploma minimum tertiary qualification in Tourism & Hospitality.
· Highly motivated and have good Human and Public relations skills.
· Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Able to work under pressure and be a team player working with all levels of management.
· A self- motivated individual with a desire to grow and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Must be confident in guest relations, handling of complaints.
· Have a pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills and is customer service oriented.
· Of neat appearance and a team player.
· Flexible with working hours.
· At least one (1) year experience in a similar position would be an advantage
· Must be fully vaccinated.
· Must have a clean police record.
Written application enclosing a detailed CV with accompanying references, proven record of qualifications and experience should be marked confidential and addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Tokatoka Resort Nadi Fiji
P.O. Box 9305 Nadi Airport, Fiji
Applications close on 29 September, 2022.