What is the job?
We’re looking for Kitchen Attendants to join our young motivated & enthusiastic Kitchen team.
Your day to day
- Cleaning and sterilizing countertops, walls, stoves, ovens, grills, sinks and cooking equipment
- Serve and help prep for our employee team meals
- Receiving and organizing deliveries to the kitchen
- Supporting the chefs and other kitchen staff in basic food preparation, cutting, peeling, and washing
- Removing kitchen waste and washing dirty dishes
What do we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations and provide a – high level of service excellence to our Resort guests. The ideal candidate will have;
- Passion for delivering great service.
- Previous experience, not required.
- Experience working in a busy kitchen environment and working to deadlines preferred.
- Willingness to learn new things and work as part of a wider hotel team.
- Working as part of a fantastic team, you’ll assist in the daily food preparations for ingredients and materials needed for cooking, in order to produce food of high quality according to standard recipes. You’ll maintain the general cleanliness of the kitchen and all equipment.
- Certification in cookery/ experience preferably in a hotel of similar size, including supervisory level, be comfortable when handling food objects, products and utensils, physically mobile and able to carry/lift heavy equipment.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Monday 27th February, 2023.