BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Structural Engineer (Design) for our client based in Australia. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
Ardent Consulting Engineers is a rapidly growing structural engineering consultancy specializing in small to mid-size residential, commercial and design consulting in Australia. With a focus on cost effective design using a construction focused methodology.
The successful applicant will lead and grow our consulting team, providing expertise and managing project workflows and allocation. This is a full time office based position.
- Managing & responding to client/internal correspondence
- Managing site queries
- Liaising with clients
- Quoting and following up quote requests
- Scheduling project managing team utilization
- Setting and refining design process and standards
- Fluent with AUTOCAD
We’re Looking For Someone Who…
- Would like to grow into this role and make it their own
- Experience designing to Australian Standards
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Great ability to understand different designs & drafting
- Has 1-3 years of experience
- Is personable and able to develop relationships
- Has great communication, both written and verbal
About you personally…
- You’re a great organizer and great at getting things done.
- You’re a people person.
- You prefer small dynamic teams to being a cog in a big machine.
- You’re honest and want to do the right thing by people.
- You have high standards and thrive on accountability.
- You’re observant. Your attention to detail allows you to stay one step ahead in pre-empting and solving problems as well as identifying and harnessing opportunities.
- You love a challenge.
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet the criteria below:
- Degree in Engineering or higher
- 1-3 Years’ experience in both Residential and Commercial DESIGN
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no -Junior Engineer when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on 16 June, 2023. Please send your valuable information in before that date.
Related Jobs (12)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time
Mechanical Fitter- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time