ATS Pacific is a division of Helloworld Travel Ltd, one of the largest travel businesses in the South Pacific that has a significant presence in Fiji where we operate a transport business, a DMC division, and administration tasks for the wider organisation. Located on two floors in the Star One building in Martintar, Nadi, we offer our staff a range of benefits that include:
- Company paid private medical insurance for you and your immediate family.
- A range of employee reward and recognition benefits
- On-going training and development
- Onsite breakfast
Due to the expansion of our business, we are seeking an Junior Financial Accountant with a strong understanding of Financial and Tax management. Experience in the Fiji Tourism Industry will be an added advantage. The successful applicant will have four direct reports and report through to the Australian-based Group Financial Controller – Inbound and the Fiji-based – Group General Manager.
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 years in the similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, Word, and Outlook.
- Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision.
- Experience in the tourism industry is very desirable
- Be a team player and work responsibly and autonomously.
Applications close at 4.00pm on 16th June 2023.
To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, copies of reference letters with covering letter to.
Junior Financial Accountant, ATS Pacific,
PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport
Or email; [email protected]
Join a company that fosters a workplace where people are treated with respect and dignity!