Guard Dog Security Services Limited is urgently looking to recruit 2 x Experienced, Skillful and Qualified IT Technicians to join our Lae Head Office and Port Moresby Branch respectively. Must be available for immediate start.
The Ideal Candidates must posses the following;
- Minimum Diploma in IT Related Field
- At least 2 years of Experience with all IT related queries at the user level in a medium to large Organization
- Must be sober habit and able to work under minimal supervision
- Self Starter and Team Player
- Excellent communications skills
Technical Requirements per below but not limited too;
- responding to user needs in a timely manner, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
- Repairing or replacing faulty peripherals
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Upgrading the system to enable compatible software on all computers
- Providing end-user technical support
- Network cable installations and mounting poles
- Basic knowledge in CCTV configuration and operation
- Conducting daily backup operations
- Managing technical documentation
- Reporting of all IT related inquiries and concerns to Superiors
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Must have an adept knowledge with MS OFFICE Suite and Windows Operating Systems
- Keen observant and reliable
- Adaptive and with initiative
This are full-time positions and would like to hear from you. Interested applicants can forward updated CV with references and interest letter to:[email protected]. Applications close on 28th September 2023.