We are looking for an experienced & result oriented personnel for the position of IT Support Officer to be based at RCM Suva Branch.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/ software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation
- IT inventory record/purchase records.
- Managing helpdesk operations
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 2 years of work experience in similar field
- Diploma in Computing or and Information Technology
- Have experience using Pay Global or Navision software will be an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
So if you like a challenge, like people and like working in a modern, forward-looking family owned business full of committed people, this is the job for you! Interested candidates can forward their detailed CV and cover letter to address mentioned below.
Email your applications to: [email protected]
Applications Close 18th June 2022